Sandy Springs Lighting Center has been servicing Atlanta’s lighting fixtures and restoring them to their original condition since 1988. We have thousands of parts in stock for your lamp repair a fast process and have over 20+ years of experience repairing every type of lighting fixture.
These are the types of lamp and lighting services we offer:
- Restore your old lamps, lighting fixtures and chandeliers to like new, but still keeping it original!
- Fix any broken parts on lamps or fixtures -sockets, cords, switches, etc
- Build and Create Custom Lamps from your own Memorabilia, Vintage Items, Whatever you want to LIGHT up!
- Rewire existing lamps and fixtures to remove faulty or old wiring
- Drilling services – wine bottles, ceramics, etc
- Low Voltage to High Voltage Conversions and vice-versa
- Halogen Lamp and Lighting Repair
- Chandelier Cleaning – we spotlessly clean crystal, metal, or wooden chandeliers
What makes Sandy Springs Lighting your best option for Lamp and Lighting repair?
- Experience – over 20+ years of lamp and lighting repair
- Afforable Prices – we will give you a FREE, resonable and honest estimate before any work
- Quick turn-around – as little as same day repairs, just ask for rush service!
- Convenience – located in Atlanta, we are accessible within the metro area
- Creativity – we will showcase our art of the trade!
- Selection of Parts – we have them all! look below for a small glimpse
- Reputation – our work speaks for itself, just ask any friend or customer of ours
- Reliability – family owned, we are always a call away
We now proudly offer Next Day Service for our customers seeking a quick turn-around on lamp and lighting repairs. We value our customer time, and will do everything possible to ensure that your fixture is back to it’s working order in as little time possible for your lighting enjoyment.
We carry a vast array of lighting parts, including bulbs, harps, finnials, wires, crystal parts, all lamp and lighting sockets, candle covers and many more for lamp repairs!
MAIL IN REPAIRS
We understand the importance of quality service. Sandy Springs Lighting Center is now offering Mail-In Repair service. Please provide us with a brief description of the problem when you send us your repair. Take your fixture with all necessary items and ship via FEDEX/UPS. It is important that your valuable fixture be appropriately packed to minimize any possible damage during delivery to our repair shop.
Once we receive your package, we will contact you to discuss the diagnosed problem along with an estimate of repair. For your convenience, the repair process can also be executed by email.
Our Mailing Address can be located on our Contact Us Page. We will do our best to reship your repair in the shortest amount of time possible (5-7 business days). But, if you need rush repair please let us know. For billing questions, please call us at (404) 250 – 0931. We accept credit card payment over the phone.